We understand buying your first property can be a daunting experience. That’s why when we find mortgages for first time buyers, we walk you through the whole property buying process from start to end:
- Initially, we have a consultation to understand what your personal and financial circumstances are and what you are looking to achieve.
- We evaluate your whole financial position which allows us to show you what is the maximum amount you are able to borrow. We will look at your maximum property budget, deposit and mortgage affordability.
- We will explain to you how different types of mortgages work, interest rates and how they may affect you and what options are available to you.
- Between our initial consultation to getting your offer accepted on your property, we liaise with the various parties involved which may include estate agents, solicitors, accountants and more.
- Where applicable, we also work with your accountants to ensure you are in the best financial position.
- By using us, we are able to put you in a stronger position with the various parties involved such the estate agents, giving them confidence in you as a first-time buyer.
- We work with a range of solicitors both locally and nationwide to meet your legal requirements.
As a First Time Buyer, you should be aware of the fees that may involved in buying a property which may include some or all the below list:
- Stamp duty land tax
- Mortgage product fees subject to lender
- Valuation fees subject to lender
- Solicitor / legal fees
- Independent valuation that you may wish to carry out
- Broker fees
- As a seller / vendor – estate agent fees